Friday, February 19, 2010

CHOCOLAT REVIEW......

I was craving chocolate with sea salt and while I was in Wholefoods market I found this....
Mo's Bacon Bar made by Vosges Haut Chocolat. I figured since I like love bacon what could be bad about deep milk chocolate, applewood smoked bacon and alderwood smoked salt all packaged in a petite tin foil wrapper. I could have bought the "big" one but I settled for the .5oz for $2.49. I unwrapped the chocolate treat, and followed the directions on the back of the box.

Breathe... See... Smell... Snap... Taste....  wow... within seconds as promised I was in heaven.  I really prefer dark chocolate (the darker the better) but I was happily satisfied with the deep milk chocolate melting in my mouth.

2 comments:

Simply Life said...

Great review! I"ve never heard of that before!

Ellyse said...

Taste it if you can find it, Wholefoods carries them but I would prefer the dark chocolate if I could find it.