Thursday, February 11, 2010

Gnocchi~ Little fluffy potato pillows~~~supposed to be, right????

~~So, it's raining and I'm in the mood for some comfort food. I was surfing the net and I came across a recipe/blog and since her's was so beautiful I attempted to make mine as well. Well baking the potatoes in the oven was easy and then scooping them out was fine. I think it all went downhill when I tried to make the potato logs. I made them too fat and too short. Well, as you can see I had to pretty much fix all of my little potato pillows. Ok, then I cooked them, or overcooked them and well, my little pillows of potato fluff…ended up to be mush. I tried? 
I'm not going to give up, I will try this again and again until my Gnocchi look and taste and yummy as the ones that I posted. I want to thank A taseful's garden for inspiring me to make this.  Thank you!! I will keep you posted!!!

No comments: